in this Issue
Grow With Us at Our Spring Home Gardening Seminar
Join us on March 27 for the 20th annual Master Gardener Spring Home Gardening seminar. Since 1991, this daylong event has been educating and inspiring gardeners, young and old, experienced and newcomers. For our anniversary event held on the beautiful USD campus, we've put together one of our best lineups of expert speakers and timely classes.
Among them are:
- Renee Shepherd, owner, Renee's Garden, on "What's New and Unique from Seed"
- Debra Lee Baldwin, best selling author of "Container Succulent Gardens" on "Designing with Succulents"
- Pat Welsh, award winning author of "Pat Welsh's Southern California Organic Gardening," on "Growing Summer Vegetables the Organic Way"
- Susi Torre-Bueno, San Diego Horticultural Society president, on "Captivating Foliage Plants for Low Water Gardens"
- Tom Spellman, Dave Wilson Nursery sales manager, on "Backyard Orchard Culture"
- Mia McCarville, owner, Cedros Gardens, on "How Not to Kill Lavenders"
- Greg Rubin, owner, California's Own Native Landscaping Design, on "Landscaping with Native Plants"
And there's more - a total of 27 classes on everything from alstroemerias to xeriscape design principles.